VODPROM: about the prospects of the water treatment market in the EAEU
VODPROM Multinational Corporation was formed at the intersection of four socially important spheres: infrastructure, investment, IT and the state.
The founders laid in foundation the idea-code about the unity of these different and autonomously developing industries, which in practice are inseparable from each other.
First of all, it should be said that housing and communal services are still one of the largest markets in the economy. The turnover of the industry is almost comparable to defense spending.
The World Health Organization has already stated that water is the oil of the XXI century, its quality is a priority not only in health issues, but also in industrial use. The use of untreated water reduces the quality and cost of production.
What we know about VODPROM?
This is a company within the framework of the UNICAP PFI project, whose task is to finance, projecting, building and operating the objects of the contract.
The main concept of PFI is a safe and autonomous development that will not depend on the market situation and permanently emerging economic crises.
Recall that PFI is a British concept of a “private financial initiative” developed for the participation of private investors in public sectors of the economy. The initiative is a global practice of alternative privatization.
What is the advantage?
, the UNICAP
Fund already invests PFI-project in a wide range of socially and politically significant projects, including international ones. This allows the company to guarantee stable financial flows and seize the “palm tree” in the market.
, the project gets the opportunity to choose alternatives in the regions and states, determine the rate of return on investment and, of course, defend the interests of investors.
What is the key to success?
The PFI concept, on which both VODPROM
are based, provides the state
as the most reliable and stable partner. This guarantees the projects sufficient investment intensity, profitability and a long-term market.
The state is interested in the implementation of PFI projects, as it promotes the use of innovative technologies and allows:
- Cover the lack of budget funds;
- Shift the risks of the project, building and operation stages of the construction of facilities, as well as industrial and social infrastructure to the private sectors;
- Move from direct state management to state management;
- Excludes the preconditions for corruption
of the partnership is due to the fact that the interests of not only investors, but also society and the state are respected. Such cooperation ensures the projects’ imminent success, as their implementation is a priority for several socially import ant segments of the population at once.
states that they fully understand their responsibility to the partners. The project is based on the implementation of a high level of trust in the company. Already, the founders have invested and received management in more than 200
is issuing a VOD
token, which can be purchased by anyone who wants to take part in the development of the global concern and the protection of the environment. Blockchain makes it possible to become a co-owner of VODPROM
, invest cryptocurrency in the real sector of the economy under the guarantees of PPP (public-private partnership) agreements, develop the DeFi platform and increase its assets.
We also emphasize
- Risk diversification due to geographical and industry segmentation of projects;
- Professional management with education and experience based on corporate culture, depending on the result of work;
- Maximum income due to effective management and the ability to access the necessary information;
- Lower transaction fee and lower entry threshold (based on the scale of investment fund portfolios);
- Portfolio of profitable projects in the field of “Blue Ocean” in the national resources market;
- A unique concept for the implementation of public-private partnership projects on the territory of the EAEU countries;
- The humanitarian mission of implementing socially significant, infrastructural and environmental initiatives;
that since 2003 UNICAP
has been keeping abreast of the implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects, the company uses international best practices and the PPP standard
developed by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, based on the principle of “people first”.
It can be concluded
that the foundation of UNICAP
is based on the UN principle of sustainable development and follows the commitment to environmental, social and management issues (ESG) as a guarantee of stable development based on a trustful and mutually beneficial alliance with the state.